Recent Trends in Parallel Computing
- eISSN: 2393-8749
Pricing : Year 2016
- SAARC countries*
Online - INR. 3,750/-
Print - INR. 3,750/-
Online + Print - INR. 5,000/-
- *Conditions Apply
- Global Price
- Online - USD 199
- Print - USD 249
- Online + Print - USD 399
Editor, Reviewer and Author
Recent Trends in Parallel Computing (RTPC): Parallel computing is a form of computation in which many calculations can be done at the same time and it works on the principle that large problems can often be divided into smaller ones, which are then solved in parallel. Specialized parallel computer architectures are sometimes used aboard traditional processors, for quicken the specific tasks this clearly increases speed of execution of the task.
Focus & Scope:
- Tree, diamond network, mesh, linear Array, star, hypercube, chordal ring, cube-connected-cycles.
- ILLIAC IV, torus, PM2I, butterfly, mesh-of-tree
- Pyramid, generalized hypercube
- Twisted cube, folded hypercube
- Cross-connected cube
- Parallel architectures: shared memory, scalable multi-processors, interconnection networks.
- Task and data parallelism, programming for performance
- Multi-Core programming: Properties of Multi-core architectures, pthreads, openMP.
- GPU, accelerators.
- Multi-core architectures.
- Parallel programs on multi-core machines.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Subscribe to this Journal
|Submit Your Paper for Publication|