Journal of Thin Films, Coating Science Technology and Application (JoTCSTA) is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of Surface and Hybrid Caoting Technology.
Focus & Scope:
- Biomaterials, colloid and surface chemistry
- Adhesion, contact mechanics and Coatings Technology
- Friction and wear, including mechanisms, modeling, characterization, measurement and testing
- lubricants and Lubrication technology and applicarion
- Coatings and surface treatments and Surface integrity
- Tribology of composite materials: metallic, polymeric and ceramic and Tribological applications
- Surface modifications, including surface cladding, cutting, polishing and grinding
- material science, manufacturing , foundry, welding, joining, composites manufacturing
- thermal and plasma spraying, thermo-chemical treatment,
- Plating, sol-gel coating, anodization, plasma electrolytic oxidation, etc., but excluding painting.
- Corrosion, friction performance and wear resistance
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Thin Films, Corrosion and Coatings
- Electroless and Friction based coating, Coatings for biological applications and High temperature application
|No announcements have been published.
Vol 3, No 3 (2016)
Subscription or Fee Access
Table of Contents
|Effects of Carbon Fiber on Strength of Concrete
B. B. Patil, A. G. Dahake, V. R. Upadhye, C.L. Gogte