NanoTrends attracts scholarly contributions that fall under the broad tag of nanoscale science and technology. The coverage in general encompasses synthesis, characterization, studying properties, processing, fabrication and applications of the nanomaterials in the fields of electronics, medicine, healthcare, energy, biotechnology and environmental studies. To elaborate:
- Characterization techniques of Nanomaterials
- Coupling of Properties at the Nanoscale
- Films, Membranes, & Coatings
- Nanoceramics, Metals & Alloys
- Nanoparticles, Nanocrystals, Colloids, Sols
- Nanoporous materials
- Nanotubes, Nanowires, Nanofibers, Nanorods, & Nanobelts
- Properties effected by Nanoscale Dimensions
- Self-assemblies & directed assemblies
- Biomedical, Medicinal, Cosmetics & Drug development
- Catalysis, Gas/ Liquid Separations & Membrane reactors
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical
- Conversion of Energy & Storage Devices/ Systems namely Fuel Cells & Solar Cells.
- Electrical, Electronics, Photonics & Magnetics, Telecommunications & Computational Studies.
- Food, Textile, Environmental, Construction.
- Transportation Nanomachines, Machine tools, Automobiles.
Above are the representative lists of subject areas, NanoTrends in practice may accept other subject areas that fall under the defined broad scope and are consistence with the precise nano meter scale.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 18, No 3 (2016)