Journal of Advancement in Robotics
Pricing : Year 2015
- SAARC countries*
Online - INR. 3,750/-
Print - INR. 3,750/-
Online + Print - INR. 5,000/-
- *Conditions Apply
- Global Price
- Online - USD 199
- Print - USD 249
- Online + Print - USD 399
Editor, Reviewer and Author
Journal of Advancement in Robotics (JoARB): Advancements in robotics deals with the assembly of applications for robots and computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information technology to shorten the need of human work. The journal provides an open access platform to publish the latest contributions in the field of advancements in robotics.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Human robot interaction and social robotics
- Sensor integration robot
- Vision.- robot programming
- Medical robotics
- Humanoid robots
- Autonomous helicopters
- Dynamics and kinematics of robot
- Kinematics, dynamics, and simulation of robots and autonomous intelligent systems.
- Design of robotic mechanisms.
- Man-machine interface and integration.
- Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures.
- Active sensory processing and control.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics.
- Medical and assistive robotics.
- Bio-mimetic and bio-inspired robotic systems.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Subscribe to this Journal
|Submit Your Paper for Publication|